Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello out there!

Not sure if anyone will read this, but I'm posting anyway. I'm Aimee, and my hubby is Rich. After numerous efforts to cut down our debt and build some savings, we're trying again, but taking some different approaches; blogging being one of them. I saw an article titled "Budgeting For The Zombie Apocalypse" and thought "brilliant!". That describes our philosophy right now.

I'm using this blog as a way to stay accountable, as well as hopefully share some of the things I learn with others in our situation. I'll be continuing my couponing, trying out freezer meals and cooking in bulk, and using the snowball method of paying down our debt. You get to sit back and watch it all unfold. Exciting, isn't it?

Don't let the whole zombie apocalypse thing scare you. It's really just a way of keeping our focus on what is ultimately important. Family, friends, and basic necessities are all you really need, right?

Your first of many Zombie/Apocalypse quotes:

"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio."
-Columbus, "Zombieland"

No comments:

Post a Comment